- Information Menu (View Lists, spy menu)
- Military Menu (Area menu)
- diplomancy menu
- option menu
- save game
- special projects list
- end turn
- total money
- total resources
Information/ Spy Menu
Selecting the first option on the main menu brings up the following two options.
The first option is the will let you view lists of your units, characters, etc.
The second menu is to let you spend money on spying.
- view your unit list
- view your character list
- view your factory plans
- view areas under your control
- total money income per turn
- money received from areas
- money recieved through relations with other groups (Side 6, Jupiter fleet, etc.)
- total resources per turn
- resources gained from areas
- resources obtained through relations with other groups (Side 6, Jupiter fleet, etc.)
- conventional weapon tech level
- mobile suit tech level
- mobile armor tech level
- knowledge of enemy tech level
- no. of factory (base) areas under control
- total areas under control
- total no. of units (remember the 200 unit limit!)
- total mobile suit units
- total mobile armor units
- total ground units
- total air units
- total space units
- total battleship units
No. 5 through 23 comprise the overall faction report.
By using L1 and R1 you can cycle through reports on the different factions in the game at present.
The list will only be as complete at your spy level permits.
- Shows your general level of spy infiltration. No. 2~5 will light up according to how long the blue bar is.
- Ability to collect enemy information
- Ability to detect enemy movements (Reveals the number of enemy units in each of their territories)
- Ability to obtain enemy technology (Reveals what enemy factories are producing + raises your enemy tech level)
- Agents will try to steal unit factory plans.
- Once per turn you can choose how much money to spend on spying.