- List of units in area. Use this option to move units on and off carriers, alter units etc.
- Move units.
- Move unit down from orbit. (only available from orbit areas on space map)
- Move unit up to orbit. (only available from base areas on earth)
- Build units.
- Fix unit. (i.e. bring a unit up to it's full complement of vehicles)
- Scrap unit. (gives you a certain amount of resources back)
- Place characters in units
- View the tactical map for this area.
- Area name
- Money given from occupying area
- Resources given
- Number of units in area
- Factory list. Shows which units are being built here and how many turns till completion.
- Here is where you can deal with the other factions in the game.
As such these options will change according to the situation you are playing.
In this screen shot, the first one is the Federation, the second is the Titans.
- Side 6 --Likes to be given resources and will give money in return.
- Von Braun City (the moon)--Will take money or resources
- Jupiter Energy fleet--Give them money and they will give you resourses in return.
- Your weapon supply company. By supplying them with money and resources they can increase
your tech levels and provide free units.
- Your enemies' weapon supply company. Give them money, resources, and technology, they can
provide free units, unit plans, and raise your enemy tech level.
- Your relationship with each group, in this case (from top to bottom) very close, really bad,
normal, normal, kinda bad, kinda bad, good.
Diplomacy Menu Part II
- Cease fire (lasting 3 or 4 turns)
- request the faction to attack an enemy for you.
- Give to faction
- Recieve from faction
- Insider trading (Get unit factory plans)
When dealing with factions sometimes this will come up. It represents tech which you can give or receive.
Often-times the weapon companies will ask you for this.
- Message speed
- Battle messages
- Battle Animations
- Hex Lines
- Computer controlled battles. (let the computer take over the tactical combat)
- System Save